Speedcafe.com.au's resident columnist Aaron Noonan looks at some of the key issues that were presented at Mount Panorama last weekend.
Here are some of the topics he looks into;
– How much fuel did TeamVodafone really have left in their Commodores at the end?
– After all the dramas during the day, how did Garth Tander and Cameon McConville finish third?
– What happened to the pace of car #33 Fujitsu Commodore?
– Was Stone Brothers Racing even in the race?
– And did the controversial endurance driver rule work?
CLICK HERE to see Noonan's full column – exclusive to Speedcafe.com.au …