Australian MotoGP star Jack Miller has confirmed plans to compete in next year's Troy Bayliss Classic.
The 19-year-old is the first of 36 riders to be invited to take part in the annual motocross event hosted by three-time World Superbike champion Troy Bayliss, at Taree, New South Wales, on January 17.
Last year the event attracted a high class field of both Australian and international motorcycle stars.
Miller's announcement comes on the eve of the final round of the MotoGP season at Valencia, which sees the Townsville rider in contention to claim the Moto3 World Championship.
Having attended last year's event, the young Aussie is looking forward to returning to Taree ahead of his maiden campaign in MotoGP's premier class with LCR Honda next season.
“I am really excited to be heading back to Taree for the Troy Bayliss Classic,” said Miller.
“It is such a great event and as I saw last year it keeps getting bigger.”
Meanwhile, event organiser Bayliss has confirmed plans to defend the title he won this year.
“I would love to go back-to-back next year,” Bayliss said.
“But my main focus is to bring a better event every year.
“It is a huge coup to have Jack returning to race in 2015. He is the name on everyone's lips at the moment and this is a rare opportunity to see him race in Australia.
“The upgrades to track and equipment are already under way and we have a lot of exciting new things to announce over the coming weeks,” Bayliss added.